Buy dihydrocodeine online
Dihydrocodeine is a semi-synthetic opioid analgesic. Dihydrocodeine can best be describe as a moderate pain reliever. It is used to help manage pain caused by sciatica, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, blood vessel disease, and cancer, among other conditions. Dihydrocodeine works in the central nervous system. Buy Dihydrocodeine online It changes the way that the body feels and reacts to pain by binding to the body’s opioid receptors, which play a key role in transmitting sensations of pain and pleasure throughout the body.
How this Pain relief works
- Dihydrocodeine works by stopping pain signals travelling along the nerves to the brain.
- Standard dihydrocodeine tablets take 1.5 to 2 hours to work fully.
- It’s possible to become addicted to dihydrocodeine, but your doctor will explain how to reduce the risks of becoming addicted.
- If you need to take dihydrocodeine for more than a few weeks, your treatment plan may include details of how and when to stop taking this medicine.
- The most common side effects are feeling or being sick, feeling drowsy or constipation.
How to use Dihydrocodeine
By binding to these opiate receptors dihydrocodeine is able to block the transmission of pain signals from the brain to the body’s nerves, subsequently diminishing the body’s ability to feel pain and increasing an individual’s comfort level. In addition to its use as a pain reliever, dihydrocodeine may also be use as a cough suppressant. Because of its addictive nature dihydrocodeine is not recommend for long-term pain management. Withdrawal symptoms may occur if an individual stops taking dihydrocodeine after prolonged use, including irritability and restlessness.
Dihydrocodeine is a semi-synthetic opioid analgesic prescribe for pain , severe dyspnea, as an antitussive, either alone or compounded with paracetamol or aspirin. It was developed in Germany in 1908 and first marketed in 1911. Buy dihydrocodeine 30mg online UK ,
Can i take Dihydrocodeine when driving?
Dihydrocodeine may impair the mental and or physical abilities required for the performance of potentially hazardous tasks such as driving a car or operating machinery.
However Dihydrocodeine can also can impair cognitive function and can affect a patient’s ability to drive safely. This Dihydrocodeine 30mg is in the list of drugs in regulations under 5a of the Road Traffic Act 1988. Always tell patience when prescribing this medicine.
Dihydrocodeine is likely to affect your ability to drive
Do not drive until you know how the medicine affects you
It is an offence to drive while under the influence of this medicine
– The medicine has been prescribed to treat a medical or dental problem and
buy dihydrocodeine online next day delivery from us now
Where to store
If you’re prescribed dihydrocodeine, it’s really important that you:
- store it properly and safely at home
- keep it out of the sight and reach of children
- do not give your medicine to anyone else
- return any unused dihydrocodeine to a pharmacy so they can throw it away in the right way.
Taking dihydrocodeine with other painkillers
It’s also safe to take dihydrocodeine with paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin (do not give aspirin to children under 16 years of age).
Possible Side Effects of Codeine & dihydrocodeine
Known possible side effects include blood problems, nausea or vomiting and addiction.
Meanwhile the doctor may not issue this treatment to persons who are pregnant, breastfeeding, allergic to any ingredients, or who have a history of liver and kidney diseases. Those who have been alcohol or drug-dependent in the past may also be unsuitable. Buy dihydrocodeine online UK
The information provided here is not extensive. For a full list of restrictions and possible side effects, consult the safety information leaflet. Buy dihydrocodeine 30mg online and benefit our Royal Mail next day delivery.
What are you waiting for? click here to buy dihydrocodeine online next day delivery